9a1 Pro
Đăng ký thành viên
9a1 Pro
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

9a1 Pro

tổng hợp

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Top posters
admin
2011 MTV EMA I_vote_lcap2011 MTV EMA I_voting_bar2011 MTV EMA I_vote_rcap 
anhtungdepzai
mod_lata
Cloud
maihuongkute
bjlolj
kikixinhgai
anhtaiprohp98
dotkich_vn_9x
Latest topics
» Cho em hỏi tí
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:40 pm by Bro.Vic | Dass

» LITERAL CoD MW3
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 am by Cloud

» Ráp tiếng súng thành 1 bản nhạc (cực chất)
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:18 pm by Cloud

» chu y;anh cua forum
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 pm by anhtungdepzai

» Counter-Strike Online - Dead End, vs. Oberon
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 pm by pekichpro_hp

» humin seraniotrong cso nst
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm by pekichpro_hp

» cac vu khi va nhan vat trong cso nst beta2
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm by pekichpro_hp

» anh cso nst cua tao an dut thang tong tung
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:57 pm by pekichpro_hp

» Clip cover bài hát bằng... tiếng cười
2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:49 pm by choli

Affiliates
free forum

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 562 người, vào ngày Tue May 01, 2012 7:54 pm

2011 MTV EMA

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ma cấp 2
ma cấp 2

đồng : 322
Điểm thưởng : 0

2011 MTV EMA Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 2011 MTV EMA   2011 MTV EMA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 am

2011 MTV EMA Winners Have Been Announced!
After an absolutely astonishing amount of voting from fans (over 158 million votes!), the 2011 MTV EMA winners have been announced, and the chosen ones have walked home (or perhaps been chauffeured to the after-party) with the coveted awards. Lady Gaga dominated the show, leaving Belfast with four wins (Best Female, Best Song, Best Video, and Biggest Fan).

She wasn’t the only multiple award winner, though. EMA regulars 30 Seconds to Mars received the first award of the night from the red carpet pre-show for Best Alternative and were honoured again with Best World Stage. Bieber fever infected voters and led to him heading away with Best Male and Best Pop, while Bruno Mars topped off a stellar 2011 with victories in Best Push and Best New.

Eminem’s mantle will be loaded up with some more EMA hardware with his repeat win of Best Hip Hop, and Katy Perry proved to be an EMA favourite again as well by being rewarded with Best Live.

Best Rock went to Linkin Park, and Korean band BigBang proved that they rock around the world by winning the inaugural award in the category of Worldwide Act.

Rounding out the night of awards was the incomparable Queen, who were awarded the Global Icon award prior to an electrifying performance that included Adam Lambert on vocals.

Congratulations to all our 2011 winners on their richly deserved EMAs!

Thirty Seconds to Mars ( this is war, closer to the edge) ( best alternative, best world stage)
The rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars have a special relationship with their audience. How special? A chorus of fans from around the world came to lend their support and their voices during the recording of 2009 album This Is War. So perhaps the band’s following deserves partial credit for the fact that they took home the EMA for Best Rock Band (along with the trophy for Best Video) in 2010, a year when they also performed live on the EMAs stage.

Though the lineup has shifted a bit over the years since their 2002 self-titled debut, Thirty Seconds to Mars now consists of frontman-guitarist Jared Leto, his brother Shannon Leto on percussion, and Tomo Miličević on guitar and keyboards. They also appeared at the EMAs in 2008, when they shared hosting duties and collected the Rock Out award.

Lady Gaga ( best video, best song, best female, biggest fans)
In just a few short years, the artist formerly known as Stefani Germanotta has morphed into international megastar Lady Gaga. Since her breakout single 'Just Dance' hit big in 2008, she has become a household name, famous for her over-the-top ensembles, spectacular live performances, and elaborately artistic videos.

Gaga first stormed the EMA stage in 2009, winning the award for Best New Act...then took home three major EMA trophies in 2010: Best Pop Act, Best Female, and Best Song (for 'Bad Romance'). She has also scored big at the VMAs—and made headlines for her outfits: a meat dress in 2010 and male drag (as alter ego 'Joe Calderone') in 2011. Her latest album, 'Born This Way', a celebration of individuality, debuted at the top of the Billboard chart, as did the single of the same name.

Katy Perry(best live)
In her songs and her stage persona, Katy Perry blends bombshell sex appeal with cheeky, irreverent humor—hard to believe she started making religious music! The singer-songwriter first hit the charts with the 2008 single 'I Kissed a Girl,' and huge hits like 'California Gurls,' 'Firework,' and 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)' have kept her there.

Her 2010 release Teenage Dream was the first album by a woman (and the second ever, after Michael Jackson’sBad) to yield five Billboard Hot 100 singles. In May 2011, with the single 'E.T.', she became the first artist ever to spend a year straight in the Hot 100’s Top 10. Katy hosted the EMAs in 2008--when she was named Best New Act--and 2009. She performed at the 2010 show in Madrid, where her 'California Gurls' clip took Best Video honours. She also performed at the VMAs in 2008 and 2009, and collected two Moonmen in 2011—including the plum Video of the Year award, for 'Firework.' Oh, and in 2009, she scored a VMA prize of another kind: After host Russell Brand made flirtatious remarks about her onstage, they began a romance...and married the following year.

Linkin Park ( in the end, waiting in the end)( best rock)
Linkin Park is not your average guitar-driven hard rock band: Behind their wall of heavy-metal-influenced sound is a sea of raw emotion. And they’ve experimented with breaking genre boundaries: In 2004, they meshed their tracks with rapper Jay-Z’s to create an innovative 'mash-up' EP called Collision Course. And recently, they released a live cover of Adele’s soulful ballad ‘Rolling in the Deep’ for downloading.

The band’s debut album, Hybrid Theory, launched three chart-topping singles, sold over 10 million copies, and received a 2002 Grammy for Best Hard Rock Performance, as well as getting the Best Hard Rock and Best Group EMAs that year. Their most recent album, A Thousand Suns, was released in 2010. Linkin Park won that year’s Best Live Act EMA--proving they deserved it with a performance at the ceremony.

Justin Bieber ( best male, best pop)
Justin Bieber is an icon to a generation of music fans—and he’s only 17. Manager Scooter Braun stumbled on his YouTube videos in 2007, when Justin was just 13. The young singer performed for Usher...and the rest is history: He got a record deal and saw his first album, My World, go platinum in the U.S. and double platinum in the U.K. and Canada. By 2009, he had performed for President and First Lady Barack and Michelle Obama at the White House, and by 2011 he had released the 3D concert film Never Say Never, which debuted at the top of the box office.At the 2010 EMAs, Justin won awards for Best Male and Best Push Act, while finding time to serve as the event’s digital host. That same year, he performed at the VMAs, where he won Best New Artist; he was also nominated in that category at the Grammys. The superstar spent most of this year wowing audiences on his My World tour.

Bruno Mars (best psh, best news)
Raised in the musical melting pot of Hawaii, the singer now known as Bruno Mars started making music at a very young age—his father, a Latin percussionist, recruited him and his family to form a performance revue. Bruno recalls that from his very first time on stage (he sang an Elvis tune), he was hooked on performing. Influences ranging from rock to soul to reggae to hip-hop can be found in his music.

After finding success in Los Angeles doing songwriting and music production, he first received public recognition as an artist when he was featured on B.o.B.'s 'Nothin' on You', which he co-wrote. His breakthrough solo hit ‘Just the Way You Are’ went to number one in nine countries. Since then his fame has shot into the stratosphere, with ‘The Lazy Song’ topping the charts in the U.K. and other European nations. He was nominated for seven 2011 Grammy Awards and took home the trophy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. At the 2011 VMAs, where he was nominated for four Moonmen, Bruno performed a poignant tribute to the late Amy Winehouse, covering her song ‘Valerie’.

Eminem( best hip hop)
Rapper Eminem, a.k.a. Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Slim Shady, has sold more than 80 million albums internationally, making him one of the world’s best-selling artists. Since getting his start as Dr. Dre’s protégé, he’s won 11 Grammys, an Oscar (for Best Song, from the autobiographical film 8 Mile), and a whopping 11 EMAs—the most any artist has accumulated to date. The Detroit-born MC’s rhymes range from playful trash talk about celebrities to raw confessionals about his often dysfunctional emotional life, all delivered with his trademark rapid-fire wordplay.

His latest album, Recovery, became his sixth consecutive number-one album in the U.S. and charted at number one in several other countries. It was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide, and won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album.

BIGBANG ( worldwide act)
BIGBANG is the hottest band in Korea, consisting of members G-DRAGON (aka GD), T.O.P, TAEYANG (aka SOL), SEUNGRI (aka V.I.), and DAESUNG (aka D-Lite). With their urban-originated music and flamboyant fashion style, BIGBANG is a boy band that is loved by not only teenagers but also older age groups. With the breakthrough single “LIE”, BIGBANG became the most wanted in Korea’s music industry. While such hit singles as “Last Farewell”, “Day By Day” and “Sunset Glow” topped various charts in Korea for weeks, BIGBANG became the most influential artist in Korea.

Their latest EP Tonight went on to become a chart-topper upon its release on many Korean music charts. The album also became the first K-pop album to reach the top 10 on the U.S. iTunes chart and is the only non-English-language album in the top 100. Big Bang won the Best 5 New Artists award from the 24th Japan Gold Disc Awards as well as the Best New Artist. The group received the awards for Best Pop Video and Best New Artist at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2010

Về Đầu Trang Go down

2011 MTV EMA
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
9a1 Pro :: Tin tức - hoạt động :: Tin tức-
Chuyển đến